Sunday, August 16, 2015

Professional-Grade Ozone Ionic Laundry Purifier Review




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image




Description:

3 year Manufacturer Warranty Wash It uses an advance oxidization system (identical to the systems used by many hospitals and hotels for the last 20 years) It requires no detergent, bleach, or other chemicals to clean soiled clothes normally No hot water is necessary Wash It has an estimated life span of more than a decade!

Features:

  • The reported benefits of ozone are three-fold: economical, microbiological, and environmental
  • Imagine being able to get dazzling-fresh laundry without detergents, fabric softener, or even hot water . . . you can with the Washit
  • Ozone has been shown to effectively control, disinfect, and/or totally eradicate microorganisms normally found in soiled laundry in many studies
  • The reported benefits of ozone are three-fold: economical, microbiological, and environmental.
  • 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!


view extra photo to get Professional-Grade Ozone Ionic Laundry Purifier


Professional-Grade Ozone Ionic Laundry Purifier



category: Washers
brand: Wash It
ASIN : B00EQC3D3O

Get This! at amazon.com






Review About Professional-Grade Ozone Ionic Laundry Purifier


Review : Loving it one year later
I bought this unit 13 months ago, so I'd estimate it has been through 250 loads or so. So here's my take.
I live in the desert of central Arizona, which brings a few laundry challenges. First, it is very dusty here, so any outdoor chore is likely to get clothes (especially socks or pant legs) quite dirty. Second- it is hot! 115 degrees is a normal summer day. Which means I sweat a lot! And since I'm very active (hiking, running, and mountain biking) those two things combine, and my washer is asked to handle some stinky, sweat soaked and dust covered clothing. (Imagine my clothes after a two hour mountain bike ride featuring a wipeout or two. Filthy and bloody).
Two other issues make laundry a challenge here- our water is EXTREMELY hard, and I have a septic tank that I'd rather not dump suds and chemicals into if I can avoid it.
The WashIt has performed flawlessly. I use no detergent whatsoever, nor fabric softener. The only time I use bleach is for badly stained...
Review : wish I knew about this years ago
so far so good. Took 10 minutes to install. I was VERY hesitant to pay 400 bucks on something I've never heard of.

I've had this for about 3 months now, we hooked up our top of the line LG front load washer... we even hooked up the hot water line to the wash it as directed. so, our machine runs entirely off of cold water now. It's just me and my husband, and he's a plumber so he gets into some messes. What I like about it, is that if its something very bad you can always just add detergent to the cycle. but, I havn't had to do this yet. the clothing comes out and it has no smell at all- no fragrance smell from detergent.. etc. I do still run a tide cleaning solution through the washer once a month- but it's sanitized daily with the wash-it anyway. oh, and I was concerned when I bought it that it had to be made specifically for energy efficient machines... but it has a switch on it that allows it to be used on a traditional machine, or an energy efficient.

...and...
Review : Wash-it

When I received it in the mail and hooked it up , the water flow was so slow. It took about 40 minutes to fill. I call customer service where the shipped out another unit. After hooking it up it was still slow. I have a newer GE profile HE washer and when I was hooking it up I notice a screen in the cold inlet on my washer. I removed this screen and reattached the cold water line. It filled up in about 5 minutes. So if your washer has this screen you will need to remove from your cold water inlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment