Monday, August 24, 2015

LG WT5680HWA 5.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star Reviews




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image




Description:

  • 27" Top-Load Washer
  • 5.2 cu. ft. Capacity
  • 14 Wash Cycles
  • 14 Options
  • TurboWash Technology
  • Steam Options
  • Neverust Stainless Steel Drum
  • Dual LED Display

    Features:

    • 5.2 Cu. Ft. Mega Capacity NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum
    • 14 Wash Cycles / 15 Cycle Options / 5 Temperatures
    • TurboWash Technology Saves 20 Minutes On Larger Loads
    • Dimensions (WHD): 27" X 45 3/8" X 28 3/8"


    view a lot more impression to get LG WT5680HWA 5.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star


    LG WT5680HWA 5.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star



    category: Washers
    brand: LG
    ASIN : B00EE85HWK

    Get This! at amazon.com






    Review About LG WT5680HWA 5.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star


    Review : Love this new machine....!
    After our front load washer broke 4 times in 8 years, I decided it was time for a change. Now I can only wonder why we didn't do this sooner!

    After pouring over reviews and consumer ratings on multiple sites/sources for days, I finally decided to purchase this machine for several reasons. Hopefully, the amount of research I did prior to our purchase can help someone else limit theirs. ;)

    The first reason I chose this machine is because it's a top loader. I never loved our front loading machine because of the maintenance requirements, and consistent stale smell from wet lint, dog hair etc. that would be left behind in the rubber gasket.

    The next reason was because this model has a soak cycle available. When I gave up 'soaking' at the time we purchased our front loading machine, I had no idea how much I would miss having it. With active kids, sports stains, etc, it was a must-have for us.

    The last reasons I selected this machine was it's huge...
    Review : I can tell that I am easily entertained

    I can tell that I am easily entertained. We got the new clothes washer today, an LG WT5680HWA top loader, from Lowes. It has a glass lid and you can see everything going on inside. It is like a TV with only one channel. Mesmerizing!

    And it is blessedly quiet! The old whirlpool cabrio washer water valves were screaming like a banshee. And the tub bottom bearing was going out and seemingly causing the entire house to vibrate in sympathy. All in all, not worth fixing in my opinion.

    The delivery guy told my wife that people are swapping their front loaders for top loaders due to the constant mildew problems with the front loaders.

    The LG does require the new HE detergent and prefers liquid. So I bought two gallons jugs of Cheer HE liquid over at HEB for $8 each tonight.

    Review : Love the quiet!
    This review encompasses both the LG Washer/Dryer I purchased. I have been shopping for a larger capacity and QUIETER (main requirement) washer/dryer combination. Was replacing a pair of 6-yr old Maytag appliances and although they still worked well, the noise was annoying. After a couple of months shopping, comparing, and watching prices fall I settled on the LG DLEX5680W (Dryer) and WT5680HWA (washer).

    Recommendations: Read the manuals (LOL) and you will find them quite easy to operate.

    Washer: EXCEPTIONALLY QUIET! Have only done a few loads so far but with the door to the laundry room open and me sitting in the living room (30’ away) I only hear the bells telling me the load is done. Seems to clean clothes as good as any other washers, will be trying comforters soon.

    Dryer: EXCEPTIONALLY QUIET! Seems like my drying time has been reduced by about 20% and am looking forward to the larger drying capacities.

    Tip: This set is SMALLER than...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment