Tuesday, August 4, 2015

LG WM3997HWA 4.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Washer/Dryer Combo Reviews




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image




Description:

LG WM3997HWA Front Load WasherDryer Combo The LG WM3997HWA 43 Cu Ft front load washerdryer combo allows you to wash in peace with the TrueBalance anti-vibration system that is designed to minimize washer noise and vibration even on the 2nd floor of y...



find additional photograph for LG WM3997HWA 4.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Washer/Dryer Combo


LG WM3997HWA 4.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Washer/Dryer Combo LG WM3997HWA 4.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Washer/Dryer Combo



category: Stacked Washer & Dryer Units
brand: LG
ASIN : B00LIAP2ZY

Get This! at amazon.com






Review About LG WM3997HWA 4.3 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Washer/Dryer Combo


Review : Works great when you know how to use it.
I got this machine because it was perfect for the small space I have as a laundry. I've read the reviews about how long it takes and how clothes don't come out dry and discovered that these are not issues with the washer as much as issues with owners not using it properly.
On the time issue the machine weighs your loads and adjust the time to wash and dry based on that so if you overstuff the washer the time increases. If I fill the washer to half the wash and dry time on normal is about 1hr 10min to 2 hrs. If I fill the washer completely the time jumps to 4:30hrs to 6hrs.
As for the drying problems reported I have had none of these. I always set the drying to "More" and the spin to "extra" this decreases the time and the clothes come out dry every time.
Also remember to do a 'Tub clean' once a month to prevent mold and smells in the machine. since it uses steam it can get funky if you don't take care of it just like any washer dryer unit. 'Tub Clean' is...
Review : Very Impressed with Washing and Impressed with Drying, with Caveats on Drying
So this is my first modern washer, and I love it. Before buying I read all the comments, both good and negative. Honestly, the negative comments that I saw are not my experience. One person said the clothes don't get wet. Trust me, they get wet and they get very clean. Another said the machine leaked. I guess that is possible buy mine has not leaked. Another said it didn't dry. But if you follow the instructions it will dry just fine. Another said the clothes looked wrinkled. Well yeah, clothes look wrinkled if you leave them in a dryer after it is done because my clothes look fine when the cycle completes. I bought this washer because I live in a place where dryer ventilation is messed up. I rent. So I was interested in non-venting dryers for that reason. Then I noticed for a cheaper price than individual pieces I could get a washer/dryer non-venting combo. A friend of mine said that in Europe such machines are very common. So I took the plunge. Couldn't be happier...
Review : Great for small spaces, significantly cleaner laundry too!
Assuming you do laundry correctly, this is a great unit.

Loads are not supposed to fill the whole machine... in any washing machine. Otherwise, the clothing doesn't have room to swish around, doesn't get clean, and you put undue stress on the machine. If you fill this about 2/3 full, which is what you should be doing anyway, it washes perfectly, and dries in 90min. (My load of towels dried in 90min, which is the thickest thing I own. I use the settings to dry by time, instead of by fabric, which take longer but are probably more gentle.)

It sings cute little songs, it absolutely gets my clothes cleaner than my traditional top-loader did, it's easy to use, super easy to install - and even though it takes longer to dry, it runs on *significantly* less power than a standard machine, so you aren't losing money to power it.

These are the machines I always find in my rental apartments in Europe. I'm really glad they are making it to the US. It's so nice if...

No comments:

Post a Comment