Friday, August 21, 2015

Admiral Clothes Washer / Washing Machine Pump 21002240 Review




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image




Description:

This is an Aftermarket replacement part. OEM Part Number LP128. Fits various supco models. The product is manufactured in US.

Features:

  • Supco


see more photograph intended for Admiral Clothes Washer / Washing Machine Pump 21002240


Admiral Clothes Washer / Washing Machine Pump 21002240



category: Washer Parts & Accessories
brand: Whirlpool
ASIN : B001BAIKHS

Buy This! at amazon.com






Review About Admiral Clothes Washer / Washing Machine Pump 21002240


Review : Possible design flaw
I couldn't be happier with the company I purchased this from and the great shipping time in which it was delivered. I will say that this drain pump could be constructed a little better. I purchased this pump to fix the loud whining coming from my washer. Install is a snap but there is an issue I noticed which is what caused the original pump to fail as well. In each of these pumps, between the metal platform and the pulley, is metal collar which I assume is supposed to protect the bearings. The loud whining from my washer initially was this same collar being forced into the metal platform and slowly grinding it's way through. After one wash with the new pump, the washer started making the same sound. After taking it apart sure enough the new pumps collar was trying to grind it's way through the platform again. It could be just two bad pumps but I'm wondering why the collar is even there when it's the problem. Before you buy a new pump -assuming you're buying a new pump to fix a loud...
Review : Piece of junk. To NOT buy, possible design flaw!

I bought this pump to replaced a pump on my Maytag washer that has lasted 10 years before screeching only to have this pump to the exact same thing after 2 months. Now I have to mail it back for a refund at my expense. What a total joke. There is a metal collar that fits down inside the pulley presumably to keep the bearing held in place. It works it's way up when spinning and then grinds into the bottom of the black metal housing around the plastic pump. If this goes on too long, it can burn through the metal and then into the plastic pump thus creating a huge mess by leaking water everywhere. It is also a fire hazard. Another smart reviewer said to remove this metal collar but I cannot speak to that as I have not done it.

It seems to me that they would implement some type of cover to lock that metal collar into place. They should fire the idiot that designed this pump. What a waste of time and money.

Review : Pump fell apart after one week
Received washer pump promptly from Seneca River Trading however pump fell apart after one week. I ran exactly two loads of laundry before pump started squealing like a harpooned pig. Upon examination, a piece of metal between the pulley and shaft had worked its way loose and was rubbing on the body of the pump thus a complete failure.

I contacted Amazon for a replacement but was informed I had to send back (at my expense) the pump and would be awarded a refund, not a replacement. Am still waiting for the refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment