Thursday, July 2, 2015

LG H/E Ultra Large Capacity H/E Top Load Laundry Pair with WaveForce Technology WT5070CW DLEX5170W (ELECTRIC Dryer)




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image




Description:

This great pair from LG is amazing! The best style, the best savings, and the Ultimate in today's best Laundry Technology! With limited time savings, this set can't be matched!

Features:

  • Complete Laundry Package, with Ultra Capacity H/E Washer and Dryer. WT5070CW and DLEX5170W
  • 4.7 CU. FT. ULTRA LARGE CAPACITY HIGH EFFICIENCY TOP LOAD WASHER WITH WAVEFORCETM
  • 7.3 CU. FT. ULTRA LARGE CAPACITY STEAMDRYERTM (ELECTRIC)
  • Both the Washer and Dryer feature LG's Revolutionary SmartDiagnosis Program, making your appliances easier than ever to maintain!
  • Free Residential Curbside Delivery Included!


observe additional photograph regarding LG H/E Ultra Large Capacity H/E Top Load Laundry Pair with WaveForce Technology WT5070CW DLEX5170W (ELECTRIC Dryer)


LG H/E Ultra Large Capacity H/E Top Load Laundry Pair with WaveForce Technology WT5070CW DLEX5170W (ELECTRIC Dryer) LG H/E Ultra Large Capacity H/E Top Load Laundry Pair with WaveForce Technology WT5070CW DLEX5170W (ELECTRIC Dryer)



category: Washers
brand: LG
ASIN : B00GXH8QDW

Check This! at amazon.com






Review About LG H/E Ultra Large Capacity H/E Top Load Laundry Pair with WaveForce Technology WT5070CW DLEX5170W (ELECTRIC Dryer)


Review : They are defiantly large capacity and can easily turn what used to be 3 or 4 loads ...

Washer and Dryer were exactly what I was looking for. They are defiantly large capacity and can easily turn what used to be 3 or 4 loads into 1 quick load. Great for a busy family of 5. Love the wrinkle rid feature one the dryer, it does a great job on my husbands work shirts, I have not had to use an iron in over a week.
Only thing that I would keep in mind is that due to the weight of these items they are shipped as freight, so they will come through a freight line (old dominion for my delivery). This is curbside delivery only and I have a driveway that is a mile long. They would not come up my driveway, my husband had to drive his truck to the end of the driveway to get them loaded onto it and then he was responsible for getting them off of his own truck. This was a bit of a hassle.

Review : I like top loading
I can fit TONS more than my 5 year old Whirlpool set we traded out. I mean TONS. It seems to clean really well, I'm not sure of efficiency yet, but its definitely whisper quiet (again compared to our older ones). I like top loading, and thought I would have to give up a little space, but without the agitator I'm not losing anything, the drum in both is HUGE. Some people seemed to be worried about it not having an agitator to get your clothes clean... its not a problem at all, it works wonderfully. I can even through our comforter AND sheets AND pillow cases in all together and they come out bright white and clean.

The only problem we have is that my husband's work clothes, slacks and button up dress shirts, come out more wrinkly than I would like. I am still trying to figure out all the fancy settings on what works best, but I think it just needs to be a smaller load and maybe an extra 20 mins in the dryer, not sure.

Review : Great Laundry Pair
Other than having to install the electrical plug myself, these are a great product. Extremely quite and a large load means a "large load". The self adjusting unbalanced load feature works very well. I am very happy, because my wife is very happy with them!

1 comment: