Monday, July 27, 2015

LG WM3477HW 2.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric Washer/Dryer Combo Reviews




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image




Description:

The LG WM3477HW (2.7 cu.ft. / 24" width) all-in-one washer dryer combo does it all with just one machine. This compact unit is designed to fit into tight places that cannot accommodate conventional washers and dryers. Thanks to Ventless cold water condensation technology, all you need is electrical power 110V / 15 amps, hot and cold water and access to a drain. This machine can be installed just like a dishwasher - It's that easy.

The washer dryer combo runs on 110V but is so energy efficient and quiet you may forget it's on. Convenient, space saving, and energy saving, too, the LG all-in-one Washer Dryer Combo is ideal for small homes, multi-unit apartments, and businesses, too.

Features:

  • 2.7 Cu.Ft Capacity (IEC)
  • Direct Drive Motor is Highly Reliable, Durable and Quiet
  • 1300 RPM Maximum Spin Speed, Ventless Condensing Drying System
  • 120V, 12 Amps / Electric Power Source Sensor Dry System Measures Moisture in the Drum and Automatically Adjusts Drying Time and Temperature for Optimal Care Flexibility of Wash to Dry, Wash Only or Dry Only
  • Easy Under Counter Installation H- 33 1/2" W- 24" D - 25 1/4"


find much more photo for LG WM3477HW 2.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric Washer/Dryer Combo


LG WM3477HW 2.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric Washer/Dryer Combo LG WM3477HW 2.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric Washer/Dryer Combo



category: Washers
brand: LG
ASIN : B00M36HWBE

Get This! at amazon.com






Review About LG WM3477HW 2.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric Washer/Dryer Combo


Review : I'm in LOVE!
Although I purchased this unit from another source, I wanted to leave a review here because many folks look at Amazon for reviews even if they decided to purchase a product elsewhere.

First, you should know I use a manual wheelchair full-time for mobility AND I am short-statured. Every place I've lived that has had laundry facilities in the unit has provided top-loading washers. In the house I'm renting now, the top-loading washer and dryer were installed in two closets, five feet apart. You should also note this washer and dryer were older units that had the controls on a panel on the back edge of each unit.

This made doing laundry a real issue for me. To remove the clothes from the washer, I had to use a pair of tongs (one item at a time), then transfer the damp clothes to the dryer on my lap. Back and forth, back and forth, over and over again. Because I couldn't reach the controls, I had to stand up on my wheelchair footrest and s-t-r-e-t-c-h my arm as far as...
Review : Great unit with convenient features for small apartments or condos
We live in a small condo built in the 1960s with old plumbing and very expensive coin laundry. To fight the good fight against the man, we installed this Washer/Dryer unit in our bathroom and could not be happier with the unit!

When I was researching this unit, here are the things that I was wondering about that I hope will save you some time:

- The washer/dryer plugs into a standard 3 prong U.S. outlet. The same outlet that charges your iPhone will power your washer/dryer.

- It doesn't need to vent to the outside!

- You can put in a load of laundry, have it wash, then dry on its own without having to push buttons or move anything between cycles. It works with 80% of cycles with few exceptions (bedding mode being one of them).

- Washing is normal speed, drying takes forever. While washing might take an hour, it could take 4-5 hours for the load to dry. It's not uncommon to have a wash/dry load take 5.5 - 6 hours. For me, I don't...
Review : the next challenge was figuring out how to time the dryer because every time my laundry came out deeply wrinkled and smelled bur
I live in a small apartment and didn't want to lose valuable space on a large washer and dryer, so upon doing some research decided on this unit. I have now had this machine for a year and a half. At first, it was a nightmare! It was incredible difficult to level properly, and during the first few washes it literally JUMPED across the room. If i hadn't been watching, there would have been serious damage. I bought $100 rubber "feet" for the washer and so far( fingers crossed) that has done the trick. Once the machine wasn't jumping around anymore, the next challenge was figuring out how to time the dryer because every time my laundry came out deeply wrinkled and smelled burnt and disgusting, like I wast drying my clothes in a toaster. Now I take the clothes out while they are still slightly humid and my laundry smells fresher, although not as fresh as standard washer and dryers. This unit does not have a lint filter, so cleaning is a real task. You have to work your way around...

No comments:

Post a Comment