Thursday, July 16, 2015

Avanti 110-Volt Automatic Dryer




All of image that appear on this page found from internet/amazon[dot]com. This website is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon[dot]com. The WebMaster does not hold any Legal Rights of Ownership on them. Ownership/Copyrights still vests with whomsoever concern. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please Contact Us asking for the removal. If any images that appear on the website are in Violation of Copyright Law or if you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please also contact us and We will remove the offending information as soon as possible..

Report This Image






Features:

  • 110 volt Dryer
  • wall mounted or free standing
  • stainless steel drum
  • vented or recirculating
  • viewable window door


discover much more impression intended for Avanti 110-Volt Automatic Dryer


Avanti 110-Volt Automatic  Dryer



category: Dryers
brand: Avanti
ASIN : B005R597HA

Check This! at amazon.com






Review About Avanti 110-Volt Automatic Dryer


Review : Avanti Portable Dryer
There're numerous attributes about the Avanti portable dryer model, D-110-1 and some not so great. First, the unit is very light weight (40 lbs) which makes it very portable. I purchased a dryer venting box for inside venting, but found I didn't need it. This unit doesn't put off much heat or moisture(less than a small pot of boiling water) or lint, since it has duel filters(more on these later). The amount of heat is much less than a full size dryer yet gets the clothes dry in a gentle but fairly decent time frame. It helps to dry, similar materials together, keeping in mind jeans will take a bit longer. Clothes come out wrinkle free, and not burning hot like larger dryers, which means much less damage to your clothes. It's a fairly impressive dryer. Never over-fill the dryer, clothes will not dry in a timely fashion. The dryer does not have a dryer signal to alert you upon completion of the cycle. But it does have Hot, Warm and Air Only cycle plus a cool down setting to keep your...
Review : If I could return this, I would
This should be zero stars -- but alas, I had to give the minimum of 1.

I've used apartment sized washer and dryers for many years. In April, 2012, after 6 years, my trusty little Haier dryer just couldn't take it any more and died. I would have purchased a new Haier, but Amazon had the Avanti, on Prime, for the same price. I decided to try the Avanti after reading a ton of reviews.

The unit was delivered on the 26 of April. At first, I was pleased -- it seemed to dry a bit faster, and was a bit larger capacity than my old Haier. 3 months later, a loud noise started -- it sounded as if it had a bad bearing. The sound was so loud that if you stood in the same room, you couldn't hear my teenagers music playing full blast in the next room. Seriously freaking loud. I called Avanti to have warranty service done on the unit on August 2, 10, 15, 17, 21, 23, and finally on the 29th. Each time I was told the unit was now entered into the system. Each time I was...
Review : I recommend... with a few notes
I like the dryer and it has been quite a godsend to my 3-pet NYC apartment where space is precious.

READ REVIEWS
Do read reviews and discussions from others as I found the tips very helpful. I especially recommend C. Brooks' re: filter replacements.

DRYER DRUM
Upon arrival the box looked a little banged up so having read that some had problems I had my husband unscrew the back to make sure the drum was not hitting the sides of the dryer. The drum was indeed very close to one of the sides so he adjusted it to be more centered.

VENTING
YOU WILL NEED to purchase an indoor dryer vent also referred as a Lint Trap Kit OR if you have a window, you just need the flexible aluminum duct. Not venting into something will spread a thin layer of filter dust and more importantly is a bit dangerous since the lint is flammable. Unfortunately the exhaust "mouth" of the vent is oval and not the same shape as your standard aluminum duct. What I did was to...

1 comment: